Mobile-Loco: The Future of the Mobile Location Revolution
Monday, Nov 28 2012 – Mobile-Loco will dive into the mobile location convergence, and what that means for the tech ecosystem, brands, agencies and consumers. Executives from Foursquare, Google, Airbnb, Groupon, leading brands and investors will address these topics in a highly interactive setting.
The conference will be held in San Francisco on 11th December 2012.
- The Disrupters: The creative destruction of traditional markets and verticals
- The Brand Revolution: why brands will lead the future of tech innovation
- It’s the Context, Stupid: making dollars & sense of data and the future of marketing
- Mapping the Great Indoors: turning indoor navigation into a $2.5 Billion market
- Mobile Advertising Sucks! why and what to do about it
- What’s in your Wallet?: the future mobile commerce
- The Creative Destruction of Agencies: the fight for tech literacy and relevancy
- The Future of Mobile Location Investing w/Bill Gurley of Benchmark Capital
The conference will be fully interactive with presentations, case studies, Q&A sessions and panel discussions.